Directly after your treatment, you may look like you spent too much time in the sun and earned yourself a moderate to severe sunburn. Your skin might also feel warmer and tighter than usual.
These are normal side effects of the procedure that fade after an hour or two, and completely disappear within 24 hours. There might still be some minimal redness in spots after that, but even that will fade within a few days. The deepest needles might also cause some minor bleeding, swelling or bruising.
Within the first day or two following your microneedling procedure, you'll likely notice your skin starting to flake and peel. This is due to the treatment speeding up your skin cells' turnover rate, which is how quickly the dead cells are replaced by new cells.
Peeling usually lasts about a week, during which time you can use your normal skin moisturizer. Be sure to follow any additional instructions given to you by your doctor.
If your medical professional used a rolling device around your eyes, you might notice some micro-bruising in that area. This is normal and usually fades within 3 or 4 days. In the meantime, it’s easily covered up with your normal makeup.
Here are a few more things to keep in mind.
- A 12 hours after your treatment, it will be okay to wash your face with Brightening Facail Cleanser. Gently massage your skin and remove all serum and other material or debris. Try to be as gentle as you can; too much pressure can irritate your skin.
- Microneedling can make your skin sensitive to the sun. It's best to avoid going out as much as possible for about 48 hours after your treatment, and use a strong sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher for at least 2 weeks after that. Even when you're fully recovered, it's a good idea to always use a sunscreen to improve the longevity of your results.
- Some people experience minor flaking (or peeling) a few days after their treatment. If this happens, it's critical not to pick at your skin as doing so will inadvertently cause scarring or unsightly coloration changes. Either of these can result in more treatments than you had anticipated, or require an even more expensive and invasive procedure to correct the problem. Instead, use a gentle cleanser and a moisturizer until the flaking stops.
- After a microneedling treatment your skin may feel drier than usual. Be sure to drink plenty of water to rehydrate, and consider using Double Vitamin C Brightening Serum as many times as you can, that way can reduce irritate your skin. This ingredient helps restore moisture and balance to the skin. Locking in the moisture will help hydrate your skin from both the inside and outside.
- Don't apply any makeup for the first 24 hours after your treatment as it can increase the risk of infection. Furthermore, don't apply any makeup with a brush during your recovery, especially if it's not immaculately clean. The chances of infection after microneedling are small, but dirty brushes raise that risk.
- The day after your treatment you can apply your normal makeup, lotions, and other products as usual. However, you should stay away from exfoliating products, or products with glycolic acids unless otherwise directed by your doctor. These can dry out and irritate your skin. The best way apply Double Vitamin C Brightening Serum before make up.
- Avoid strenuous or vigorous exercise for at least 12 hours after your microneedling treatment. Sweat often contains harmful bacteria, and with your skin in a low state of trauma, this could lead to adverse reactions, poor results, or even infections.
- Avoid "active" skincare products. You doctor will most probably advise you agiants the use of any products that contain alpha hydroxy acids, beta hydroxy acids, retinol (vitamin A). This will ensure your skin has the best healing environment possible.
- Try eating fresh pineapple to speed up your recovery. Pineapple has many body-positive chemicals and nutrients that help skin to heal quickly and efficiently. One of the most important of these nutrients is bromelain, which helps bruises to heal quickly and sometimes even preventing them from forming in the first place.
- For the very best results, book repeat treatments 4 weeks after your initial session, and a series of 3 to 5 treatments in total. You'll likely see some amazing improvements after just one session, but only by completing a full treatment cycle will you achieve your full goals.
Giá bán lẻ: $355
The benefits are remarkably far-reaching. For one, the tiny puncture wounds produced by the head of the tools greatly improve your skin's ability to absorb topical skincare products and helps them work better.
Microneedling also stimulates blood circulation and collagen production in the treated area by over 1,000%, according to some estimates. And when compared to many harsher, more invasive and expensive treatments like chemical peels, laser resurfacing or dermabrasion, microneedling is incredibly cost effective.
Additionally, unlike some other treatments, microneedling works well on all skin types and can be used to treat the body, face, around the eyes, mouth, neck and even the scalp.
Microneedling has been proven to significantly improve the following skin problems:
- Rough skin texture
- Fine lines
- Crow's feet
- Laugh lines
- Surgical scars
- Acne scars
- Chicken pox scars
- Large pores
- Sun damaged skin
- Aging skin
- Stretch marks
Phải chăm sóc da thật vệ sinh, mỗi bước nên nói cho khách hàng biết.
1. Rửa mặt sạch với Brightening Facial Cleanser
2. thoa thuốc gây tê- 20 phút ủ
3. Bôi tế bào gốc -irenew perfect Double Vitamin C Brightening Serum Plant Stem Cell một lớp.
4. Dùng máy DrPen - Derma Roll hay dùng Dr Pen, cho khách hàng thấy kim mới còn trong bịch, lăn nhẹ, chỉ làm đỏ mặt, như vậy 2 - 3 tuần lăn một lần.
5. Thoa irenew perfect- Brightening MNS Cooling Serum làm mát lạnh, giảm sự nóng rát.
6. Sau đó dùng irenew perfect - Double Vitamin C Brightening Serum và Whitening Collagen Serum một lớp, tái tạo collagen nhanh hơn.
trong vòng 3 ngày nên dùng Double Vitamin C Brightening Serum liên tục vì da bạn sẽ khô và ngứa, sau 12gio bạn có thể dùng Brightening Facial Cleanser để rửa mặt, và bôi thêm Double Vitamin C Brightening Serum, Whitening Serum with Collagen và kế tiếp perfect Skin Moisturizer.
Nhớ rằng các khuôn mặt bị thẹo rỗ nên chăm sóc vùng bị rỗ với mức độ kim khoảng 1-1.5.
Và các vùng da khác nên dùng kim ở mức .25- .5, đặt biệt vùng mắt, nên dùng máy với mức 0.25